Wedding List Giving
For the Couple
Wedding List Giving is not taking any new registrations at the current time.
Your part in Wedding List Giving
Many fortunate couples feel that they already have most of the belongings that they need for married life. By the time that they get married, many people have already acquired dinner sets and toasters...
Wedding List Giving enables couples to have a charity wedding list as an alternative, or in addition, to a traditional wedding gift list. Couples choose the charity or charities that they want to support and guests donate whatever they can afford. For every pound donated, AT LEAST 100% of donations reach the charity. When guests Gift Aid their donations, the charities receive £1.16 for every £1 donated.
How to set up your charity gift list.
- Choose which charity or charities to support by visiting the Which Charities? section
- Once you have chosen a charity, fill in your details in the 'Registration Form.'
- Enter the date of your celebration, the charity or charities that you have chosen to support, and a personal message to your family and friends.
- Once registered, the site will automatically create your Gift List Page.
- You can return to your page to see the amount raised or to read messages left to you. Use your email address and the date of your celebration to log in.
- To see an example Gift List Page, log in using the date: 14/02/2009 and the email address: email@example.com
Choose your Charity to support
We work with a large number of local and national charities and not for profit organisations. You can choose to support one or two organisations on your celebration day. We list charities by category or by region.